I posted something like 191 posts on this blog in 2006. The following is a compiled list of 5 most visited posts in terms of "web + aggregated visitors":
- T-SQL: Get only Date from DateTime. Around 18000 visitors. Small T-SQL tip to the common problem which appeared to be rather original.
- Break Dance. Video. Around 10000 visitors. Video posted on Youtube featuring "Junior" - breakdancer from France.
- Google Sitemaps should die. Around 8000 visitors. On Google Sitemaps. Well "Sitemaps" is still alive. This post was greenlighted on fark.com and 80% visited the post on the following day.
- Microsoft Interview questions. Totally forgot about his one...
- Webresource.axd HttpHandler (Compression, Caching, Debug issues). Some thoughts around Webresource.axd handler in ASP.NET 2.0, nothing special.
To summarise, among most visited posts one can find T-SQL, ASP.NET 2.0, music video, webmaster tools rants. And others.
Saturday, December 30, 2006 4:47 AM