Since one of my applications - Bathroom Stall Vandalism works both on bebo and on facebook as well - it is always useful to compare performance on both platforms. BTW, Bathroom Stall Vandalism is all about people virtually write and vandalize their rest rooms (LOL).
Need to take in to account that:
- Bebo uses facebook's API model for its platform.
- Facebook platform is more stable right now.
- Facebook platform is more mature and much more competitive.
- The app has the same canvas and database.
- Bathroom Stall Vandalism was initially launched on facebook during october/november 2007 and was scaled up to support bebo in january 2008.
One can understand from the screenshot that the app is more popular among bebo users: they spend more time on site, have better bounce rate, etc.
Bebo audience is very special: most users are under 18 from UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:17 AM